Our dry hoppers are a possible first step at the beginning of the processing lines. They are often used as a buffer and a good way to remove dirt before the wet hopper.
We recommend to combine the dry hopper with the hedgehog unit to remove a maximum of dirt and leaves.
- Helps regulate the flow of the processing line
- Standard capacity approximately 1.5 box (other sizes upon request)
- Heavy-duty steel construction (model 106-AC)
- Conveyor 24’’ wide with enough spacing to let dirt fall through the rods
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Adjustable legs
- Available in stainless steel (model 106-SS)
Related products that might be of interest to you